Tuesday, March 5, 2019

NEW YEAR, NEW ME

2018 is a very challenging year to all of us. That year, I've allowed myself to be vulnerable – to moments, to feelings, to people – more times than I have in my lifetime. I Allow myself to feel and talk about all my worries and problems in life. Last year was the saddest for me, because some of the people i cherish the most left me. 

But there’s a beginning in an end, you know? It’s true that you can’t reclaim what you had, but you can lock it up behind you. Start fresh. — Alexandra Bracken

On the year, 2019. I want to start my year better than last year. Everyone deserves a life full of inspiration, happiness and positivity. So i will try my best to live my life with full of enjoyment and learn to give importance to it. I don't want to be the old me, i don't want to be sad again. i don't want to be miserable. 

This year will be more enjoyable than ever. this year will my year, the year where all my anxiety and depression will leave me. I wan't to appreciate the beauty of life now, because that's what God wants us to do. 

1 comment:

SELF INTRODUCTORY (FLANDEZ, ERIN PHOEBE 12 DEMOCRITUS)

 My name is Erin Phoebe Flandez, i was born on July 06, 2003. I am currently a Grade 12 Student studying at Ilocos Sur National High School....