Monday, October 22, 2018

Reflection

In the first quarter learned many things such as computers internet and etc This 2nd quarter find it difficult at first because should memorize all the internet accesses and many more But when the time comes for us to learn the HTML Tags 
find it very easy because you just have to type and memorize all the tags 
And in the 2nd periodical test am confident that will have good score 
This quarter enjoyed so much not only in ICT but also in other subject because know that learned something Next quarter will enhance my skills in writing essays and blogs will study harder and enjoy my high school life because this year is my last year in our school .

No comments:

Post a Comment

SELF INTRODUCTORY (FLANDEZ, ERIN PHOEBE 12 DEMOCRITUS)

 My name is Erin Phoebe Flandez, i was born on July 06, 2003. I am currently a Grade 12 Student studying at Ilocos Sur National High School....